Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My First Social Media Sexual Experience!
I had this pretty girl called Glorosy! on Facebook that has been convincing me to visit Me.
Although I like her but I always tell her that I was very busy (you know the initial Shakara).
Her profile pictures were always tempting & inviting.
And everything she posted on social media really turned me on in a way that I had never felt before.
So at last I decided to invite her over to my place So I called her immediately to confirm if she was really sure she would be coming.
We talked for a long time And later I discovered that she was living not far from my house.
I then said to myself' "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity".
She promised to visit me the next Saturday.
That was the longest Saturday I have ever waited for in my life.
Saturday finally came.
I called her around 7:30am just to confirm if she was indeed coming to my house.
After she had assured me of coming,
I was a bit nervous but excited you the excitement & fear you have when you are about to do something you have always planned.
Around 6pm I heard a knocked on my door.
The room was neatly arranged with sweet fragrance taking over d atmosphere' new bed sheets, hand sanitizer, bathing soaps for after expensive food & so on.
She dressed very seductively in a tight body hugging silver dress & wore an expensive perfume.
With dashing red lipstick & a matching red bra peeping from the edges.
I was more than happy that I'm finally meeting Her.
My dear brothers & Sisters' see how you are
seriously reading this story.
I wish you can learn how to read your Bible like this.
You need to change & learn to invest your energy in GODLY things.
And not on the desires of the flesh.
If it were a spiritual message youu wouldn't have read it all the way here.
You see your life?
ENJOY YOUR DAY.

No comments: