Saturday, April 28, 2018

EROTICA.....UNCENSORED. +17 Brand new story title SHOWER TIME SHOWER TIME



Tonight, my baby is coming over. I hear him pulling up outside the house. He comes in the door and knocks. I open the door, and there he stands, in his uniform. This is the eye candy I have been craving all day. He is holding a wine and chocolate. He extends his hand with the goodies, with a mischievous grin. I am intrigued. I exclaim, “Why a wine and chocolate?”. He responds, “To match your black angel wings”. I laugh, smile and welcome him in.
I ask, “What do you want to drink tonight, baby? Need a beer?” He nods and I slip out to the kitchen to get him one. I am wearing my little sundress he likes so much. He loves the feel of the fabric when he holds me close.
I return to steal a kiss in exchange for the opened beer. I find myself saying, “You are so tense” while I rub his back. He looks at my patio cabana and say, “Baby, can I lay on the couch and you give me a massage?” That makes me smile and starts my juices to flowing. All I can think to say is, “Mmmmmm. Yes!” I can not wait to help him out of that shirt. I can not wait to touch his skin and smell his musk.
We steps out on the patio. I have a sitting area, cooking, cabana, hot tub and outdoor shower. He and sits down on the white couch. I love to watch him move. He has that s8xy, I got this gait. In my mind, I am silently humming he’s too s8xy for his shirt.
I straddle his lap facing him. He grabs my waist and pulls me in tight for a quick kiss. I start unbuttoning his shirt, slowly, intentionally, just one button at a time. I just can not resist. I am smelling his manly scent and I am getting turned on. I have to lean in and nibble on his left ear while I keep unbutton his shirt. I love his deep moans and his laugh. Now a few kisses on his neck, just to let him know how turned on I am being with him. His hand are going under my short sundress, sliding up my inner thigh, searching for my undies. He raises his eyebrow. I have a naughty pair of thongs, because he loves my ass in thongs.
After pushing that shirt down off those strong shoulders and pulling them off one arm at a time, he lays down face first and I grab the massage oil. The scent is like being on a tropical island – heavy and intoxicating. I love to feel his tense body start to relax under my touch. I love to get heavy handed working his muscled body. I let him know it is time to strip off all his clothes so I can really enjoy his body. He agrees.
So I slip off his pants and then his briefs. I take my time working his body from his neck to his ...........

To be continued...

As was told by Success Reginald Okonji.

No comments: